Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Business as usual

So what do you know??
Me that all is well. Things are going to plan with a few upsets along the way..... But hey, That's life!

School holidays are coming up soon and with that vacation care..... The time when parents are asked to open there wallets more than usual to keep the lil ones happy while you go to work.
My son is already informing me of vacation care excursions that he wants to take and my budget is saying.... " Not now please, I don't want to know!!!" Poor budget!! Tell the kids that!
Unfortunately for them I lost the house keys in the green waste at the dump during routine clean ups.
This meant after 3hrs on the mobile and no guarantee that the house would not be open for a week ( rental). The police told me the only way in was to break the door down. ( security screens).
So I had to smash the door in. I cried. I can deal with a huge range of crises including gun shots and accident scenes but I could not handle having to break in to my own house!!! That was the sin of all sins.
Needless to say our cleaning exercise cost about AU$500 after that. OUCH......

I'm now starting to work on a larger scale and that means paper work on Mondays driving 10hrs tues to fri and house work in the evenings and weekends. I also help my son with pamphlet and news paper runs mon tue wed fri sat and sun as well...
That's business for you and if we ever want to get anywhere in life we don't have much choice.

Josh is showing signs of social issues at preschool with his peers and we are referring him to get new assessments to see what it is... I think he is ADHD but my step mum says he's showing signs of aspergers syndrome ( low level autism).

Antonio has been sick with a mystery illness but is getting better. I missed out on a few days work because of this ( and lots of sleep). Hopefully he will be back at day care tomorrow so I can make some money to put food on the table ( and pay some of those dreaded bills).

The other children are good and Sam wants to go to his friends bday party I have to see as his is Interlectually impaired and I cant take his brothers with me so I have to see if they will make allowances for him.

Well I have to go now got work to do and forms to sign....
Get some more house work done before work tomorrow will be good too...

So until next time..... Ciao.

No comments: