Wednesday, October 31, 2007

large families plus

I've been hard at it.
Still along way to go...but part way there already.
Please check out this site I am working hard on this.
http://groups.google.com/group/large-families-plus

It's a group designed from ppl like me to ppl like you.
As we all have a common goal and interest.
There are discussion boards web pages you name it.
We are going to make it bigger and better, and I need you to help us achieve this goal.
Ideas are always welcome at large families plus...weather it be about multicultural issues, time out, home education, blended families you name it, we ant to here from you the reader.
It is not just my site its our site and together we will make it.
We are developing a kids page too.
Hope to see you there and give us all the support you can please as this is non profit.

No comments: